Our vision is to make employee volunteering easy and accessible to all.
We have years of experience of what works well (and what does not work that well). And we are always looking to develop new, innovative volunteering opportunities for our volunteers.
Typical activities include:
- Practical Projects (Decorating, Environmental, Gardening, Conservation etc.)
- Companionship Activities (spend time with someone who values your companionship)
- Skills Based Projects (Employability, CV and Interview, Strategy, HR, Sales - the list is endless...)
- Talent Programmes (for Graduates, High Potential, or simply people you want to develop extra skills)
- Learning and Development Programmes
Our role is to make volunteering easy, so we provide a fully managed service.
Typically, Employee Volunteering will:
- Liaise with worthy causes to find or create events that meet your requirements
- Carry out a site visit to validate the feasibility and scope the project
- Organise the logistical arrangements, materials and equipment
- Produce a full risk assessment and liaise with your own H&S expert
- Ensure adequate insurance, health and safety needs and CRB requirements
- Work with the media if you want people to hear about your work
- Manage the administration and logistics for the activities
- Provide experienced people on the day to help run your event
- Provide a consolidated feedback report to evaluate the project value and impact on the community